Saturday, June 13, 2020

Saturday 13 th June 2020...Day 116!!!!

My leg is feeling much better and I shall return to the tennis courts on Monday.....I do miss playing!!


Around 11am Boomer and I set off up Island for about an hour’s drive and then to the trailhead.........I have not been here before but it is a big mountain biking area!!





Boomer was happy to be of leash...





Still snow in the distance.....





The trail eventually passes over a small river bridge and this is where the potholes... are located...





There are only small but imagine the force of the water to carve them





























Boomer had to get all the mud off his paws before we left!!!






It was a good time and we saw lots of bikes but no hikers!!


Mia and Ben came over for dinner and Heather and Kirby BBQ some great steaks......


I finished my show on Netflix and please let me know if you have any recommendations!!!


Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...