Saturday, March 30, 2019

Saturday 30th March 2019..another month done...

The weekend sure come around quickly and also a new month around the corner..


Time to tell you about the next road trip....


Tentative plans are for Gracie and I to drive in her car which has air conditioning to visit her family in New Jersey....we plan to leave on Saturday 20 th April and take eight days to get to NJ..the route is still being planned!


We will stay with Emily and Ryan and the two children Jonah and new baby Isabel for the month of May..we will be able to assist with babysitting during the week and go off on small road trips at the weekends and I am hoping to find a tennis club where I can get a temporary membership...


At the end of May Gracie will fly to Florida to visit friends and I will drive there to have a couple of days and then bring her home.....


It sounds like a fun time....Gracie has arranged for a young Dutch couple to house and dog sit for the duration of the trip....


Further details next week...


have a great weekend!!


Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...