Monday, August 04, 2008

Monday 4th August…

Today is the celebration of my Mum’s birthday, she would have been 90 years old today, Happy birthday Mum!!!!!  This was taken in Bermuda around 1975.Scan0005  I think this is on Mum’s honeymoon!!!

Scan0022

I love this photo of my Mum and her three sisters, Connie on the left, then Mum, Blanche and Winnie!!

Scan0027

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A special lady, Vicky who used to work for me for 7 years although Vicky would tell you that I was working for her and Mum, Smoky Lake Alberta around 1988.

Scan0030

Scan0031 ME AND MY MUM!!!!!

YOU WERE THE GREATEST MISS AND LOVE YOU!!!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...